Health awareness in MarchMarch 2, 2020 11:01 am
Health awareness topics in the month of March include the following…
- World sleep day
- Brain awareness week
- Nutrition and hydration week
- Prostate and ovarian cancer awareness month
Gut health is central to all health and has an impact on aspects of the issues highlighted in March. Many things affect gut health including overgrowth of bacteria and fungus, and, although it is very common it is also very treatable and has a positive effect on a myriad of health issues including those listed above.
- Gut issues can disrupt hormones and affect sleep patterns
- Unhealthy gut flora and toxicity can adversely affect brain health and our emotional state
- Optimum nutrition and hydration is proven to reduce the risk of many cancers, optimise the function of body systems and slow the rate of degenerative change associated with aging
If you or someone you know is suffering from chronic health problems, or if you would like to know more about optimising your gut health, click on the links on my website for The Gut Health Workshop this month or get on touch with me.
If there’s one thing to know about the human body; it’s this: the human body has a ringmaster. This ringmaster controls your digestion, your immunity, your brain, your weight, your health and even your happiness. This ringmaster is the gut.Nancy Mure
Categorised in: Uncategorised
This post was written by creativedirection